Saturday, July 27, 2013

Personal Style Files: Spicing up Floral

Posted by Ruby at 4:21 PM
So, I woke up with a super busy day ahead of me. I was given the oppurtunity to go to an exlcusive industry panel on campus, and I had a interview at a live venue, and work in between. I had to figure out how to look professional, while showing my personality, since my interview was at an artistic venue. And, of course I wanted to be compfortable so I could go back and forth to work. The following picture showcases the outfit I came up with. I wanted to make this simple floral dress a little more edgy so I threw on my favorite denim vest and some Chloe+Isabel jewelry. 

Dress: Macy's
Denim Vest: Thrifted
Wedges: Macy's
All Jewelry: Chloe+Isabel
Glasses: RayBan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wrapped Up in Fashion Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos