Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Personal Style Files: Interview Ready

Posted by Ruby at 4:37 PM
Today's post is my first personal style file on this blog. Normally, I focus on business or topics related to school but I thought I'd switch it up a little bit. Hope you like it:)

I will be completing my Graduate Program this October, and I am currently going through the first of many interviews.

Today, I dressed for a very casual group interview for an assistant position:
Details:
Black Wrap Dress-Old Navy
Long Pearl and Crystal Drop Necklace- Chloe + Isabel
Pave Snake Wrap Bracelet- Chloe + Isabel
Glasses: Ray Ban
Silver Charm Bracelet: Pandora
Ballet Flats: Coach

Looking for another way to impress the crowd in more casual interview settings? Check out this summer style set below. 

Instead of a Simple black dress, the Navy Blue chiffon dress is paired with Nude flats and played up with a beautiful Chloe + Isabel Torsade necklace, studs and a simple crystal rustic bracelet.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wrapped Up in Fashion Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos